In today’s competitive world it is all important to get an early start. Getting the right focus, right direction, right approach, right action and right orientation in moral values at a young age ensures a successful life and career in the future. Pre-foundation Course has been conceptualised to impart wider knowledge, strong aptitude, analytical skills and a confidence filled personality in every child. This ultimately prepares the child to tackle the challenges of competitive exams.
The Course is aimed at integrating the rudiments of competitive examination into the regular curriculum and regularly train the student to prepare for the full-fledge competitive exam coaching.
- Fully utilising the time to enhance potential of the students.
- Well designed course structure.
- Result oriented study materials
- Regular tests and smart feedback
- Engaging teaching in a free spirited environment
- Regular workshops, motivational seminars and spiritual sessions
- Participation in various national and international academic events
- Preparation for regular school exams
- Simultaneous preparation for
JEE Advanced/JEE Main/ NEET/ Pre-Medical, C.A and MBA
As the name suggests the Pre-Foundation Course is a stepping stone to success in the prestigious competitive exams for professional careers. The course prepares the student to easily gain expert skills for embracing success in competitive exams locally, nationally and internationally.
Teaching Methodology is divided into two mainly the Foundation for Excellence in School Curriculum and the second one is Foundation for Success in Competitive exams.
1. Foundation for Excellence in School
Tests & Smart Feedback System
2. Foundation for Success in Competitive Exams
The Concept Building – Consists of batch wise classes held inside the campus in air-conditioned class rooms. Regular mental ability classes, intense problem solving session for NTSE, Olympiads etc, building of foundation for higher exams like JEE and Pre-Medical and special workshops for NTSE, USO, RMO, NSEP etc. prepare the students for main exams.